This has been the best 10 weeks of my life. We laughed, shared stories and experiences and support each other while we learn.Junior
Are you interested in employment? Are you register with ODSP or do you need help registering with ODSP? Let one of Corbrook’s Employment Specialists help you train and secure the best job for you!
At Corbrook we understand that everyone’s path to employment is different. Corbrook’s employment counselling and placement services can:
- help prepare you for work
- help find a job that is right for you
- help keep your job
- provide job coaching
- provide on-the-job training
- help to move to the next level in your career
- identify software and mobility devices that can help you do your job
- arrange for interpreter or intervenor services
- transportation assistance
- recommended assistive devices and provide training to use them
- identify tools and equipment you need for your job
- identify special clothing for your job
- specialized computer training
This long term program has been designed to give you the pre-employment tools to get you ready for the working world. This approximate two* year program will prepare you for today’s competitive job market. STEER includes practical and current curriculum co-developed by Corbrook and our business and educational partners.
*Program could take longer than two years depending on your learning process.
Ready to sign up? Fill out the below form:
Are you ready to look for a job but need some support?
Striving for Success is an employment partnership program geared for people with developmental disabilities as they look to secure and maintain employment. Participants will take place in a 10 week pre-employment classroom training as well as 4 weeks of on the job training, placements and job trials.
• help prepare you for work
• help find a job that is right for you
• help keep your job
• provide job coaching
• provide on-the-job training
• help to move to the next level in your career
• identify software and mobility devices that can help you do your job
• arrange for interpreter or intervenor services
• transportation assistance
• recommended assistive devices and provide training to use them
• identify tools and equipment you need for your job
• identify special clothing for your job
• specialized computer training